Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

yo yo yo...

so, it's been ages, but what can I say, I'm a busy woman. :o)
So, the semester's almost done, I would say I was happy about that, except that it means that I would be happy about all the crap-tastic stuff due in the next week and a half, and I am definitely not happy about that. Also, I start summer classes two weeks later, which upsets me to no end.
But! exciting is that we bought our tickets to El Salvador! B and I are officially taking our first vacation together at the end of July, when we go to my friend Tanya's wedding there, which is where she's from. My first destination wedding! I'm so excited, it'll be a blast, and v. much needed by the time July 20-something rolls around...
In other news, I got to hang out with my v. favorite people last weekend, when I went to the 'Have for Whim Tap brunch and hung with Po and Kendrick and Al. It was pretty hilarious, lots of fun, and we started a new blog b/c of it! The link's over there ----------> so check it out. You might not get most of it, but that's ok :o) It's still pretty funny.
mmm....okay, wasting too much time, must do shit now...latah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here