Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

tres bizarre...

Hiya. So, here are some things that leave me bewildered:
1) The Gates. Why? Why is it art? I mean, granted I haven't seen it, but I also don't so much want to see it. What is it? Drapery? And orange? Why? And 20-something miles of orange drapery? Why? I rest my case.
2) The current status of Luke and Lorelai's 'ship on "Gilmore Girls". They still haven't made up! It hurts to watch, really. Yet I cannot look away.
3) The Empire State Building colors. I saw tonight on the WB11 news that they're Green and Blue. What for? The only occasions I can think of are President's Day/Week (red, white, and blue, yes?) and Black History Month, which I doubt is particularly linked to the colors green and blue. Huh.
4) The fact that I'm already sooooooo done with being a student. I'm only in semester 2 of, like, a billion. You'd think my pacing would be a little better. Go figure.
5) The date. It is already almost freakin' March! What the hell? Where did the days go? Oy. Does anybody else feel like it really just should not be almost March already? I feel like I'm just starting to get back into things after winter break! (okay, not really, but you know what I mean. It was just Christmastime.)

Yeah, that's enough bewilderment for now, I believe. How is everyone? Whatcha doin'? :o) Do tell, so that I may live vicariously through you. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here