Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wow...look at this!

Hi peeps,
So, I haven't really been posting, as you may have noticed, and as, you also may have noticed, I promised not to do...but alas...I'm lazy. :o)
So, anyway, I have been reading my 'friends' blogs (I say 'friends' b/c many of them I haven't spoken to in a year, and they don't even know I read their blogs, but whatever. I know them. They're acquaintances. Blah.) Anyway! This one friend of a friend just posted the link to Rosie O'Donell's blog today:
formerlyROSIE

and I find the fact that she has this blog very amusing. A Warning: It's all written in beat poetry, which is why I have only skimmed it and might never read it :o), but the effort she puts into it I most definitely admire (since I can't even post once-a-week, apparently!). So here's a link to her blog, so you can at least read her's when I keep disappointing you with a lack of new witty musings :o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here