Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Sunday, March 20, 2005

*sigh* (and dogs)

Hi everyone...
so, since i'm posting, i'm obviously avoiding doing whatever I'm supposed to be doing, which is writing a paper. a paper that i don't understand the point of and am thereby resisting. I've been here at the library since 1, when it opened. I'm surprised that I actually got myself here on time and when I planned to, but since then it's all been downhill, heading straight for the pooper.
i have typed one more page in this hour and a half, which is v. good considering that for at least 30 min. of that time, I've been looking at dog breeder's websites and daydreaming about the maltese puppy i will soon (well, not that soon) be the proud and loving owner of. The bf finally caved about getting a dog. It was really only a matter of time, really, and fortune smiled on me when we were leaving the mall last weekend and walked past a little pet store, complete with the most adorable little puppies you have ever seen. ever. So we looked at them and I fell in love with all of them, and then we left, and he said, without me hinting at all I swear!, that he was okay with us getting a dog! yay! i knew he wouldn't be able to say no once he saw how cute they are. oh, yay. but of course we first have to move to a place that allows pets, but until then i can spend my time browsing the selection...much more enjoyable than writing about my organizational psych class. blah blah blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here