Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Thursday, February 24, 2005

let it snow, let it snow...

hi! it's snowing! I'm glad. I like it when it snows, still, like I was still a little southern girl who barely got to see that stuff. Isn't that weird? Even though I was forced to purchase my very first snow shovel, and have had to dig out my car several times (something that is about the least fun thing to do), I still like it when it snows, or at least when it's snowing. It's so pretty and quiet and peaceful looking...*sigh*

so, anyway, my client today, like, disappeared. I called before I went out to make sure we were on, like 10 minutes before I was gonna get there, and they answered, and everything was cool. And then, when I get there, I knock on the door for 15 minutes, and call and can hear the phone ringing and ringing inside, and no answer!! (oh, another time when snow isn't good--when you're standing outside in it for 15 minutes as the wind whips it in your face and down the back of your coat...yeah, I wasn't liking snow so much then). But anyway, isn't that weird? I waited around for 30 minutes and nothing! I was sort of worried, like maybe something was wrong, like she'd fallen and couldn't get up (!), but what could I do? I can't bust down the door or call the police, so I just left...But it's weird. I'll let you know what happened when I find out. I know you'll be waiting with baited breath until then.

one other thing that's annoying about snow? The fact that every news channel is acting like it's never snowed before and we must be informed every two minutes that it is in fact still snowing, and yay for their meteorologists for being right (this time) that it was gonna snow. I mean, seriously, aren't there real news stories? I know it's snowing, there's gonna be a lot of it, but it is not breaking news Channel 7. Just lettin' you know. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here