Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Monday, March 14, 2005

spring break! woohoo!

so it's spring break from school this week! woohooo!!! let's go get drunk and naked in a tropical location!!!

or...not. yes, that's right, it's spring break and i am still here. in new jersey. where it's cold. and there is no sand in sight. *sigh*

and ironically, today was like the most stressful day i've had in awhile. i saw my first client today, which i was supposed to do a month ago, but the first person i was assigned flaked out. so, today was judgment day, and i had to, for the first time, pretend to be an actual psychodynamic therapist. and let me just say: whew. it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, mostly b/c the client had a lot to say and basically talked over me the whole time. oh joy. and tomorrow i have my first ever supervision session, and i have no idea what to expect. ack. woohoo spring break. ;op

but, on a lighter note, tonight i'm going into the city to catch up with some of my a cappella girls from yale, so that'll be fun. they're hilarious and weird and crazy, and i miss them, so i'm excited. woohoo!! spring break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here