Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Monday, April 04, 2005

i'm going to screw up my kids...

hey guys....
so. today was poopy. let me assure you, it is nooooooooot fun being surrounded by people who analyze everything allllllllll the time, b/c then you end up analyzing everything allllllllll the time, and it's just one big headache. ugh. oh! and then, yesterday at my bf's grandparents' house, his uncle informed me that the children of psychologists/psychiatrists have higher rates of suicide then the normal population. !!!. I mean, I kind of understand why that might be the case, but I also like to think that I'm not going to doubly screw up my kids b/c I'm more in tune with the human psyche! Oy.

sorry i don't have anything witty to say about the happenings of the world of late, but I've been kind of out of it. like, out of the loop of world events, but totally immersed in all things 'crisis intervention' and 'cognitive behavioral assessment'. aren't you jealous? i know, i know...;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here