Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

long time, no blog...

oops, it's been awhile!

so, hmm...what's been going on. well, my car is gone. My parents drove alllllll the way up here this weekend, towing my dad's old Camry, and we traded. So now I'm driving the car that I learned to drive in, my sophomore year in high school. It's kind of a weird sensation, and also, many things are now broken in it, which is just delightful, hmm? Today I have to take my beautiful, overpriced, unneccesary rental car back, and I have to say that I'm mourning the impending separation :o(. If anyone's looking to buy a car, I recommened the 2005 Sunfire, and then, can you let me borrow it? :o)

What else, what else...well, the bf (btw, I technically should be calling him my fiance now, but it's easier to type bf, so just deal with it, you know who I'm talking about :o) ) and I went to visit my friend Po (in case you're concerned that someone might name their child after a Teletubby, that's not her real name, it's a nickname) and her boyfriend on Sunday, and we hung out and watched the first two LOTR movies and talked and caught up, and that was really nice. I need to visit people more, it makes me happy.

So, school starts again next week, on Tuesday, and all I can say is...UGH. I'm not ready to go back to doing work/do the work that I need to do by Wednesday that I've had, like, a month to do and haven't done yet. I have thought alot about it though, so that should totally count for something.

okay, so I won't feel like I'm doing my duty as a person who is unashamed to know too much about what's going on in celebrity's lives unless I mention at least in passing the big news of the weekend about Brad and Jen's doomed marraige. My initial reaction when I heard was "Oh, sad, no pretty babies!", b/c, let's be serious, I don't see any way that those two wouldn't have churned out some absolutely gorgeous kids that everyone would be insanely jealous of. Also, don't you think it must really suck to have everyone (esp. random people who write about it in their blogs like they have any relation to what's going on :o) ) talking about your love life or lack thereof? It's stuff like this, the fact that everyone and their mother knows that the two of them couldn't make it work, that really makes me not ever want to be famous. I mean, life is hard enough without everyone knowing and judging everything, or at least too much, about what you do and say. ugh, it must suck. But then, of course, they are millionaires and beautiful and get to act and travel and not worry about money. hmm...so maybe I'd be okay with being a little bit famous. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here