Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Monday, December 06, 2004

weather, progress, and lindsay

People. It is really fucking cold. I'm not pleased.

In other news, I am almost done with one of my 3 big papers. I just need to do the Mental Status and DSM diagnoses and it's done! (oh, and all the references) Isn't it exciting? Aren't you just about to pee your pants? I know, I know...

In other news, my friend Payton volunteered his projected career path for one Ms. Lindsay Lohan, who we both agree is hot, but headed for trouble. (I love Payton. We can speak unabashedly about the lives of pop culture princesses like it's okay that we know so much about their lives, when it is definitely not okay :o) )
So, here's his prediction:
1 - she breaks up w/ Wilder Valderamma
2 - she starts partying too hard and hanging out with Tara Reid too much (to which I replied: "ew, that girl is scary")
3 - she has a "bi-curious" experience
4 - she takes up smoking..seriously
5 - she dates a washed up member of some alt-rock band (think Maroon 5, Five for Fighting)
6 - she ends up dating a back-up dancer
7 - she finally goes back to college

8 - PLAYBOY!!

Now, apparently, step 8 is what we all should be waiting for with baited breath, but I think the whole journey will be thoroughly entertaining :o)

*sigh* alright, back to (pseudo) work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here