Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Friday, November 19, 2004

stream of consciousness...

wow. it's been on the news for a few days now, but did you hear about those kids who threw a freakin' turkey out of a moving car and put this poor, innocent woman in a coma? a coma! she was just driving home, minding her own business, and gets knocked unconscious by a 20 lbs. turkey slamming through her windshield. it would be almost funny if it hadn't actually happened, you know? uck.

on a brighter note, i'm going to see my boyfriend's brother's high school play tomorrow night, that should be fun. it'll take me back to those wonderful days of my own high school productions, fine pieces of theater that they were :o)

and then! then, i get to churn out 5 pages of bull about how i'll use psychoanalytic theory in my work, which i won't actually be doing for another 5 years. riiiiiiiiiiight...

hey, is anyone else itching to start playing their holiday CD's? i think it's about time to start looking for my mariah carey christmas album. nothing spells the holidays like m.c. riffing gratuitously :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here