Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Sunday, December 05, 2004

pro..cras...tination

So, I went to see Fiddler on the Roof last night with some of my Psy.D. buddies. It was Talia's birthday so we went to that and then went out after. I'd never seen the show before, and it was pretty good. The guy who played Tevye has done the role something like 1100 freakin' times, which is ridiculous, but at least that meant he knew what he was doing :o).
So then we went to this pub, where I had an Irish Coffee, and a New Brunswick Sunset, which is definitely a corny name for something that exists everywhere else too, and it'd be good if I knew what it's actually called or what was in it because it was really yummy and I highly recommend it. And then we went dancing, which I hadn't done in waaaaaaaay too long. It was fun. I should go out more. Yuh.

Mmm, what else...well, it's still finals time, and it still sucks. My brain is mush, which is unfortunate since I still have tons of stuff left to write, but alas.

So, I'm trying to figure out what to do for New Year's, since that's a much better use of my time than finishing my work. What are you doing? Got any good ideas? I think there's a comment thing on here, right? So I'm game for suggestions, or invites :o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here