Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Friday, December 03, 2004

my sister's cousin's brother's nephew's dog told me...

so, it didn't work. My hair is still the exact same color it was before encountering "Brown Sable"...oh, well. I tried...also, I realize that I didn't actual say what the other thing was that I would undoubtedly do tonight as I procrastinated, and so that whole thing sounded really sketch, so let me clarify that the other thing was watching TV. That's it people. Get your minds out of the gutter :o)

so, funny story. My boyfriend's bro is a fencer, right? Way cool, I know. And he's really really good. Like, really. He wins international tournaments, etc. So, according to my boyfriend's dad, via my boyfriend's uncle, if you google him (my bf's bro), you come across a blog by this 13 y/0 girl who lists him as, and I quote, "lustable". Now, I had never heard this term before per se, but I must say, I like what I'm hearing. Never mind that she's 13 and obviously is way too preoccupied with all things sexual, but it's really funny. So, anyway, I'm so tickled that I know someone who's been declared "lustable" by pre-teens. Does that mean I'm extremely dull and have no life to speak of? Probably.

Nighty-night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here