Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

sickly

alright, guys.
I have just finished two of the three final papers that I have due in the next two days. Yay. this good news is compounded by some bad news, though. I have the flu. again. yes, again... are the gods angry with me? what have i done to deserve such misery? the flu is really the worst thing that can happen in life, and then to happen now, at the exact moment that i need to write all this stuff that hurts my brain. so not fair.

so, since i have to be up in 6 hrs, which may sound like a lot of sleep, but really isn't, especially when you are on the brink of death, you may be wondering why i'm posting to this blog right now...yeah, i'm wondering too...

peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here