Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Yo...

Alright, so I don't know why I'm doing this, but...here I am, my very first blog. We'll see how often I'm here, but for now I'll just say that today was the season finale of The Amazing Race and it was so good! I'm glad Chip and Kim won, I almost cried, except that I was annoyed with my boyfriend and didn't want him to see me cry. Ha! I showed him! Um...right.
So, I should be reading about how to conduct in initial interview with someone suffering from depression (wow, my life is so exciting I think I'm gonna hurl), but I give up on that. I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow's gonna suck, I'm gonna be draggin' by the time I make it home.

(Gilmore Girls came on too, but I didn't watch it yet. That'll be my reward for making it through tomorrow :o).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here