Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Thursday, December 23, 2004

oh, the horror...

ugh...so, today i tried to buy presents. 3 hours in the mall, and i left with...zero presents. i did help my dad to get all of his presents for my mom, so at least someone made progress today! also, i found a great pair of boots that i'm going to get tomorrow, yay.
but, as far as all of the brilliant and thoughtful presents i want to get for all of the naughty/nice people on my list (i'm equal opportunity :o) ), and despite all of the glorious yet ambiguous ideas swimming around in my head, i have nothing. very sad. so, i'm heading to mall #2 tomorrow (morning? yes, morning. i will get up!) and will find great things for everyone i love. yes. it will be done! wish me luck!

also, i had the weirdest dream yesterday...i think it involved...a staircase that was impossible to climb, and i was wearing heels and had no upper arm strength (which is probably fairly accurate), and then their were a few people who i think i subconsciously have crushes on and really shouldn't, but they were just there, nothing kinky happened, i swear! anyway, this obviously does not sound like an interesting dream, but it was zany, take my word for it :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here