Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

home for the holidays!

hola!
So, I'm home now for Christmas. It's nice to be here, I hadn't seen the fam since August. It's weird, I always feel so much older when I come home...like, today when I got here, I was immediately being useful instead of lazing around--I even cooked dinner! (Shrimp alfredo, tres yummy). Anyway, it's weird, I must be more mature now or something ;)
So, right now my dad is wrapping up all of the presents he got for a family he's supporting for Christmas, and I just keep thinking what a great guy my dad is. He got these 4 kids who are living with their Grandmother everything that they asked for, and then some, and he went out twice tonight to find what they asked for, and my dad hates shopping, this is big. He inspires me to be a better person. He's great. Yay, Dad. :o)
What else...mmm, I think I'm out of anything pseudo-interesting to say, so...more later! Mwah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here