Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Thursday, December 09, 2004

another marathon wednesday...

wednesday's are such a nightmare...especially when there's so much shit due, and i'm running on no sleep, and feel like i'm getting sick. ugh, it was delightful, let me tell you...and! you are not going to believe this. For my couples class we were supposed to turn in this really long, hard assignment, where we had to write up and do a case formulation of a couple, and I worked so hard on mine, and then in class today only me and one other student turned them in!! everyone else in the class is a 2nd or 3rd year, and none of them turned the paper in. not one. i was awe struck. i mean, hello, this is grad school. if i can bust my ass and get two papers done while feeling achy and like i want to die, you would think that everyone else could have managed to get their shit together...but no. pathetic.

anyway, i'm feeling much better tonight, which is good. i'm supposed to write a psych evaluation of Kevin Spacey's character from "American Beauty" and turn it in tomorrow, but i think i'll hand that in on friday. i'm tired. i need a rest. of course, it doesn't help that i started playing sims 2 tonight...that game is addictive. this does not bode well :o).

also, write a comment, won't you? i know someone must be reading this thing sometimes, right? so, share the love, tell me you love me. you don't have to be witty, i promise i won't judge you, just say hi! :o)

'night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here