Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm happy...but i hate my car.

hi :o) Happy New Year!!

so, i haven't written in a bit, but i've been very busy, coming home from visiting...well, home, and celebrating new year's and what not.

so, i got a great present for christmas (on Dec. 30, when I came back)...my boyfriend proposed! that's right, folks, i am now engaged, with the ring and everything. it's really exciting and fun, and i'm really happy and in love so yay :o)


what else...hmm, well, i hate cars. why? because my car is systematically trying to ruin my life. before i went home for the holidays, one of the tires, like, split all around the rim, i think because it was really cold, so in protest my car (which i had named Lola back when I liked it) apparently said "well, this is some shit, so i'll bust a tire so i don't have to do anything. cool?" ugh. so, i get back, all ready to put on the spare and drive it down to Pep Boys, but of course, the spare is flat, flatty flat flat. awesome. so, then, this morning we get all bundled up and are gonna drive the car to the gas station, fill it with enough air to make it to the tire place and get the whole mess taken care of. sounds easy, right? wrong. the freakin' car won't start! now, it is important to note that it started yesterday, when i turned it on to turn the wheel so we could change the tire. started like a dream, no weird noises, brilliant. and so today, nothing. so we're like, maybe it's the battery, so we try to jump it. nothing. so now, i have to call a tow truck in the morning and beg the people at Pep Boys to fix my pathetic, annoying, hateful car really fast b/c I have to go to my practicum on Tuesday morning. *sigh* i hate cars.

alright, so, i'm trying to figure out how to post pictures on this thing, so here (i hope) is a picture of my engagement ring...

nighty-night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here