Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I like pictures

Okay, so I don't know if y'all know this about me (yes, I just said 'y'all', deal with it), but I used to think myself a photographer, and have always really loved pictures and taking them, and looking at them and pondering them, and so I just found this site that is just this guy's pictures, and how he took them and what he thinks of them, which i think is great, so I thought I'd share....so here you go!

http://thedailyexposure.blogspot.com

(once, I took about 3 rolls of film just of the clouds at my grandma's house in the country. My mom almost killed me for "wasting" all that film, but I had the best time doing it. :o) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here