Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Captain Anne Kidd speaking...arrrrrrr!

Haha!! So, I'm writing my Prof. Developmental final, which means I'm obviously also surfing the web, and I found this girl's blog that's called "Alecia, with an E (the way it should be)" and felt immediately compelled to correct the poor girl's obvious error, but I didn't, and instead found a link to a quiz that tells you your pirate name! Fun! (Also, kinda stupid, but IMHO that's what makes anything fun, really.)
So, if I were to drop everything and become a pirate, Anne Kidd would be my name. Not bad...it could be a little sexier, but, at least I'm a captain. That's pretty sexy. ;o)

fidius.org: What's My Pirate Name?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Isabelle said…

    Dirty Ethel Flint reportin'. Ye kin be my cap'n whene'er ye want, arrrr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here