Warning: Top May Blow Off

This blog is v. blog-y. I post sporadically, am sporadically funny, and am most likely funny only when I'm not trying to be. So, be forewarned, and thanks for reading!

Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Check This Out, too.

Greetings for the third time today! (that must be a record :oP)
So, I'm soooo close to being done with my Professional Development exam, yay! Just need about a page more of b.s. and it's done!
But, I needed a break, and I've been meaning to tell you guys about this website called "PostSecret" that is really great. There are these people in Iowa or someplace who have people send them anonymous postcards with secrets on them that people have never told anyone and they post the best ones on the blog. Some of the stuff is really shocking, really sad, but all very real, and familiar in a lot of ways, which I think is the scariest part...
Anyway, it's a real study in human frailty, and strength, which I find beautiful and inspiring, so check it out.

PostSecret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter Who Links Here